Up&Up Backstage (October 2016): New Start, We on YouTube and Jazz Festivals

20:48:00







It’s Anna (you can read about me here) and I am a chief editor of Up&Up. To be honest, don’t really see myself as a “chief editor” as Up&Up isn’t a huge magazine. It’s like a blog, which I and my friends call a magazine. But, nevertheless, I decided that it would be fun to start some kind of monthly “editor’s letters” where I can share with you the latest news of Up&Up’s life, inspiring events I and the team of Up&Up were part of and some other interesting things. I hope it would be interesting for you, as I was always interested in “backstage” of brands and huge corporations.

First and foremost, it’s important to mention that now we cover much more topics and write not only about travelling. Honestly, it was a very complicated decision, as since the beginning we saw Up&Up only as a travel magazine. I don’t want to talk about it too much here (you can read more about our “transformation” here), but I just want to say that we can’t wait to share with you all the amazing things we are working on. 

And the last thing: we are going to publish one article in two days. Maybe with time we will be able to write more (I really hope so), but right now it’s the maximum we can do. 


Not a long time ago I checked one of my favorite channels on YouTube (kingy0hanabi) if there were any new videos and… guess what I found there? Holly made a video about being interviewed by Up&Up (interview with Holly)! It is so nice of you, Holly! So, if you would like to know more about how interviews on Up&Up are being made, then don’t hesitate to take a look!



Another reason this September was very lovely is that we managed to visit a huge jazz festival in Moscow. It was devoted to John Coltrane. Still don’t know if there is something that can suit autumn more than jazz. We really enjoyed this event. Another interesting thing is that it was organized in a very modern building with amazing design, so the atmosphere was incredible.


And…this is all for September. Hope you like this kind of new Up&Up and I will see you next month!

Sincerely yours,




You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.